The Balkan Blockchain Association has several practice areas:
- Regulatory and Policy making Initiative for the establishment of a proper regulatory framework for the blockchain and DLT technology with the goal foreign investors to launch their business locally. The adoption of a proper regulatory framework will limit the malicious and fraudulent action of bad actors and help this technology gain wide adoption and trust.
- Public sector Initiative with the goal the possibilities that the blockchain and DLT technology provides to be explored in the public sector and
- to promote the implementation of this technology where it might have positive effect for the society and the administration.
- Networking Initiative to establish contacts and empower cooperation with other local, European and international organisations.
- Educational and Event Management Initiative to grow the blockchain community.
- Market analysis for the blockchain and DLT industry.